1. Newberry Medal Winners/Honor Book: Authors of these books are either winners or nominees. The book can be from the current year, or previous years. Please see me if you have any questions about your selection. Book report due 9/25/2020 Book report passes NOT accepted.
2. Mystery: These books have plots that center on solving a mystery. The characters spend much of their time looking for clues to solve the mystery. Book report due 11/17/2020. Book report passes ARE accepted.
3. Free choice: Book report due . Link is BookProjectSoundtrackpdf. Book passes ARE accepted.
*Although their is a book report due in December, their will be no book report assigned in December. May you have a blessed time with your loved ones during the holidays.
4. Autobiography/Biography: This is the true life story written by the person (autobiography) or by someone else (biography). This is the true life story of a famous person. This book must be all true or it will be classified as a historical fiction book. File below is: BiographyFacebookBookProjectpdf. Book report due . Book report passes ARE accepted.
5. Science Fiction: These are stories that are set in the future or in space. They have aliens or other unknown animals or places. There is no factual information in these stories. Link is BookReportFileFolderProjectfuncreativepdf. Book report due . Book report passes ARE accepted.
6. Folktale: Book report due , Book report passes ARE accepted.
7. Realistic Fiction or Historical Fiction: These are stories that could be true or could really happen. Historical Fiction books are stories that have some true facts from the past. Realistic Fiction consists of stories that are set in modern times. Link is BookReportGuidelinespdf. Book report due, passes NOT accepted.
Dates may be subject to change, however I will give parents and students notice of change as soon as possible. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.