April 26, 2021
After a year-long delay, St. George School is excited to host its 2nd Annual Golf Tournament. As all schools across California were affected by campus closures due to COVID-19, our little school was no different. Our enrollment declined from 300 to 250 students. Our income decreased by 30% following this school year's month to date compared against the 2020 to 2021 school year.
Through the challenges, our community stayed together and believed in our programs. Teachers changed the way education was taught and students adapted. Our goal was to continue to provide a strong faith-based whole child educational program. We accomplished that! Now that we are able to open our school grounds for in-person instruction, it is a true blessing to have the continued support of our families and students. We traveled this journey together and welcome our students to campus with open arms!
The year 2021 marks a huge milestone for our school as we celebrate our Centennial, continuing the year-long celebration of a “Century of Service”. We are the third oldest school in the Diocese of San Bernardino and are proud to have served and continue to serve the City of Ontario.
HOW WILL THE DAY LOOK...
- You have been assigned a Tee Time.
- Your group may arrive 1 hour before your tee time to check in, pick -up your giveaways, participate in our raffles, and hit the driving range.
- Check-in will be at Hole 1 by the Scoreboard. There will be a banner and balloons directing everyone towards check-in.
- We are all playing on the South Course.
- Once your tee time hits, your group may go to Hole 1 and begin your golfing experience. We are playing best ball.
- Lunch will arrive at the Course at 11:00 those arriving before 11:00 will be able to pick up their CHICK-FIL-A LUNCH at Hole 10. Anyone arriving after 11:00 will pick up their sandwich when they pick up their giveaways.
- Keep track of your score as you will be able to turn in your scorecard to the Golf Shop for a chance to WIN the Tournament!!
- Again, all scorecards once done, must be submitted to the Golf Shop for scoring. The winner will be announced Monday.
TEE TIMES AND SCHEDULE
|Carlos de Anda|
|Patrick JC Shin||11:14|
|Ben Huver - Alumni||11:30|
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS...